RISE LGU is a comprehensive software solution that provides revenue-generating information, financial management, governance, and administration systems for local government units. The solution is developed primarily for Philippine Barangays, Towns, Cities, Municipalities, and Provinces.
Real Property Tax Administration System(RPTAS / RPTA)       The Real Property Tax Administration System as a tool provide a comprehensive approach in maintaining large volume of property records and offers fast and accurate assessment service on all real property taxpayers for tax payment purposes. It is also designed to be flexible enough to be adopted to any local government unit's real property assessment system. The RPTAS was updated to adopt the prescribed assessment forms and guidelines in accordance with LAR 1-04 (The Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations)
- Higher Revenues
- Fast and easy access of information
- Zero Graft and Corruption
- Ensure Assessment Accuracy
- Improved System Workflow and Personnel Efficiency
- Upgraded Technical Skills of Personnel
- Reduce Cost
- Enhance Tax Payers Awareness / Increased Satisfaction
- Improve Data Security
- Enhanced RPTAS Support Programs (Special Projects)
Electronic Business Permit & License System (eBPLS)       The electronic Business Permit and License System is a web-based/cloud application that handles business permits, licenses and certificates application and processing. Together with practices and procedures, eBPLS enables the Local Government Units to create organized processes which translates to better services and improve revenues through efficient collection.
Budget and Expense Monitoring System (BEMS)       The BPMS takes over the manual task of consolidating the budgets of all units in an organization and produces reports such as Projected Cash Flow Statements. It maintains in a database the approved budget of each unit, thus information on budget balances and variances between budgeted amounts and actual expenditures are captured.
Motorized Tricycle Operator's Permit System (MTOPS)Generates the following reports:
a. Recording of all MTOP issued
b. Setup of Transaction and other fees
c. Ledger of transactions of MTOP
d. Assessment of Transaction
e. Posting of Payment
f. Printing of Forms
Revenue Collection System (RCS)       The RCS captures and maintains a database of all revenue collections and bank deposit transactions. It also generates the required standard reports on collections and deposits.
Executive Information System (EIS)       The Executive Information System will access the data of the application systems in order to provide management with easy-to-understand summary information. The EIS also provides the facility to drill down for more detailed data as needed. The EIS makes it possible for decision-makers to see both the big picture and little details. It allows the Local Chief Executive and LGU officials to quickly access vital information.
Miscellaneous Systems       Able to capture all sources of revenue through the issuance of computer generated receipt.
- Designed and proven for Philippine Local Government Units.
- Strategic and potent decision making, managing operations and governance.
- Facilitates the proper formulation and execution of development plans.
- Boosts revenues through efficient collection and monitoring systems.
- Provides effective and efficient linkage of the provincial gov't. with its municipal gov't and barangay units.
- Delivers timely, relevant and accurate information.
- Open System solution
- Locally developed
- Source Code Availability