INFOMAN To Hire ERP Business Analyst / Functional Consultant in the Philippines
You will be working as part of the Application Implementation and Support team providing effective applications support, mainly to the user community. You will also participate in business solutions related projects and system changes with analysis, design, testing and implementation of key components of application systems. In addition, you will conduct business analysis, software business process design, test planning, and creation of application documentation in an effort to align technology solutions with business needs.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- Understanding existing business processes and working with the business teams to implement solutions that are compatible with the existing practices.
- Working with business teams to develop and implement process redesign to best leverage applications capabilities.
- Developing detailed user requirement documents, process flowcharts along with tracking dependencies and releases.
- Preparing detailed functional and design specifications for technical teams employing user case documents, diagrams, screen mockups as applicable.
- Developing test plans and test cases while assisting the business with user acceptance testing execution.
- Providing expertise on the systems capabilities and limitations and developing creative and cost effective solutions to overcome system limitations.
- Solving application incidents, analyzing issues and identifying their source, and determining possible solutions.
- Working with multiple departments on site to coordinate implementation of large and complex software systems such as, ex QA, QC, Manufacturing, Material Management, Finance, Supply Chain and Engineering.
- Acting as a liaison between the IT department and other business units.
- Participating in all SDLC phases of projects and assisting in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Developing training programs for the user community and deliver well-organized presentations.
- Performing user training on-site, over the phone and through video conferences.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, business administration or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience supporting and implementing ERP and Financial, Manufacturing such as MFGPRO or QAD.
- 5+ years of experience with Applications Support with solid understanding of SDLC, requirements gathering and user interface and interaction design in an enterprise software environment.
- 3+ years of experience in documenting business requirements, with the use of diagrams, flowcharts, Visio ect.
- 3+years of experience in user training, program development and delivery.
- Solid understanding of client and server architectures, legacy and web-based systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to proactively build relationships with other teams within the organization.
- Works well in a team and independently, detail-oriented, analytical and good decision making, initiative and issue resolution.
About the Desired Skills:
- Previous experience in any manufacturing environment is a definite asset.
- Experience in supporting Enterprise Asset Management applications.
- Experience in Reporting Tools, such as Cognos, Crystal Reports, Actuate.
- Familiarity with RDBS database structure and schema: SQL, Oracle, Progress.